You can smell the Guinness on these St Paddy’s clubbers of the week

We got shamrocked

With our favourite day over for another year, and the week-long hangover survived, it's time to look at the pitchers – sorry pictures – of us doing what we do best; drowning the Shamrock.

Prepare for every St Patrick's pun you've ever needed; your perfect Paddy's throwback captions are incoming.

So let's begin with the dress code.

The Sea of GAA

Image may contain: Costume, Leisure Activities, Clothing, Apparel, Crowd, Person, Human

Even in the background. It's EVERYWHERE

And what to do without your GAA? Wear green, obviously.

Green as Grass

Image may contain: Club, Party, Leisure Activities, Person, Human

Or get your hats on. And pray that at least you take it home!!

Image may contain: Party, Night Club, Club, Apparel, Hat, Clothing, Human, Person

Also that eyeshadow? Iconic.

If all else fails, buy the beard instead of the beer. (Beards spotted in the Holylands Spar- remember that for next year.)

Image may contain: Man, Hat, Flag, Symbol, Skin, Word, Face, Text, Footwear, Shoe, Person, Human, Apparel, Clothing, Coat, Jacket

The leprechauns made him do it!

Once you've got your outfit sorted, it's time to…

Shake your Shamrocks

Image may contain: People, Audience, Party, Crowd, Human, Person

If you're this happy, you're doing it right.

Paddy's Girl Gang

Image may contain: Tent, Female, People, Face, Crowd, Skin, Clothing, Shoe, Apparel, Footwear, Person, Human

B*witched- they're coming for ya. (So's the guy)

The Boyband

Image may contain: Glass, People, Alcohol, Beer, Beverage, Drink, Jacket, Coat, Person, Human, Clothing, Apparel

A different kind of Westlife comeback.

Paddy and Patty of the Weekend

Image may contain: Leisure Activities, Clothing, Apparel, Crowd, Person, Human

The Bromance in the back could steal your spotlight!!

And you can't pick out a couples photograph without crediting the third wheels.

Image may contain: Sitting, Alcohol, Drink, Beverage, Sleeve, Couch, Furniture, Clothing, Apparel, Person, Human

We feel your pain.

Paddy People

Image may contain: Face, Night Club, Club, Party, Person, HumanImage may contain: Disco, Night Life, Night Club, Party, Club, Human, Person

And now all that's left to say is that I think Patrick missed a few snakes.

Image may contain: Clothing, Apparel, Party, Night Club, Club, Night Life, Human, Person

Lookin' good though.

Maybe you'll see yourself on here next year!

Wanna see even more mad stuff going on in Belfast? Follow The Belfast Tab for more.