Image may contain: Art, Woman, Girl, Female, Graffiti, Troop, Team, Soldier, Military Uniform, Military, Army, Person, People, Human

The Tab Belfast are recruiting and we want YOU

Get your voice heard

The Tab Belfast is recruiting new writers for this semester. Whether you're a budding journalist, videographer, or meme-maker, we want you to join our growing team this semester.

Students from all Belfast universities are welcome to come along to our open meeting on Tuesday 9th October at 7pm in the Parlour Bar to meet the team, make new friends, and share your ideas.

Remember those boys who set the toilet on fire? Yep, we broke that story.

Meanwhile in the Holylands…

Posted by The Tab Belfast on Monday, January 29, 2018

There is no experience needed, just a desire to write and be part of a team. We cover breaking local news stories, street styles, and more. It's pretty much everything you need to know about being a student in Belfast and you get to write what you want!

The Tab is the biggest student newspaper worldwide with over 11 million monthly readers, which could give you you valuable writing experience and access to multiple job opportunities within the field of journalism and outside.

Check out some of our articles below!

Image may contain: Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Suv, Poster, Vehicle, Transportation, Car, Automobile, Person, People, HumanImage may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Poster, Person, People, Human

All you have to do is click this link and apply. Go on, you know you want to.