Get your booty shorts out: Vengaboys and Steps kick off their UK tour in Belfast tomorrow night

The Vengabus is coming and I am ready for it

Everyone get your 90s halter-neck crop tops and cowboy hats at the ready, your favourite Dutch Eurodance group Vengaboys are coming to the SSE arena in Belfast on Sunday 12th November.

As announced earlier this year, Vengaboys are supporting fellow iconic 90s group Steps on their U.K. tour throughout November and December, and the first stop on the Venga bus is Belfast.

⚓️ Sailorboy Robin sorting out his hats for the tour ⚓️ #PartyOnTheDanceFloor Yes yes, we’re going to emphasize the #Special in Special Guests, we are so excited for this tour with @officialsteps xo #Vengaboys 💋 #IETour 🇮🇪 #UKTour 🇬🇧 . And… Just one more day! #countdown . . . . #PartyOnTheDanceFloor #Steps #Sailorboy #Sailorhat #sailor #rocktheboat #StepsTour #StepsSpecialGuest #NonStopWorldTour #love #loveislove #vengaboy #vengagirl #theweekoninstagram #90smusic #90s #eurodance #dancemusic #boomboomboom #iwantyouinmyroom #weliketoparty #partyoutfit #partyclothing

A post shared by Europe's #1 Party Act. (@vengaboys) on

The group – best known for their multi-platinum selling hit singles, ‘We Like to Party’, ‘Boom Boom Boom!!’, and ‘We’re going to Ibiza!’ – was first formed in 1996 and remained together until 2002. After their hiatus, in 2006 Vengaboys returned to the scene (with new member Donny Latupeirissa replacing Roy den Burger as Cowboy) and began touring worldwide, and have recently become popular again through touring around university Students' Unions around the U.K. and Ireland.

With their debut album ‘Up and down – The Party Album!’ turning twenty years old in 2018, this is the ideal time to relive your cheesy 90s teenage years with Europe’s number one party act!

Queen's University Belfast