What’s on this week in Belfast

From Live Dance music to street art and everything in between

(BYOV) Bring Your Own Vinyl – Black Box – Thur. 13th Oct – 7pm- FREE 

BYOV (Bring Your Own Vinyl) to the Green Room where eclectic musical curator Analogue John (Radio Belfast) will queue up a genre kaleidoscope of warm vinyl sounds, feels, grooves and beats. 7 – 11pm

BYOV to the Black Box this Thursday

Michael Kiwanuka – Limelight – Friday 14th October – 8pm – £15

Kiwanuka’s “Black Man in a White World” has become a bit of an anthem for 2016 after it’s appearance on The Get Down and during a blistering performance on the Conan show. Kiwanuka brings his soulful guitar and vocals to the Limelight this Friday.

9th Belfast Anarchist Bookfair – Black Box – Sat. 15th Oct – 11:30am – Free

Sick of Paddy Johnston’s run as leader of Queens? Want to learn how your uni might be run without a ruler? Come down to Black Box for an education in all thing Anarchism.

20 Years of Dance Music with the Ulster Orchestra – SSE Arena – Sat. 15th Oct –  7:30pm -£33

Ever wanted to hear Adagio for strings with a live orchestra? Well now’s your chance. Who knows what other bangers will be pulled out during the night.

Beat Connection – Lavery’s – Saturday 15th Oct – 9pm – £5

Once again the pool tables are dragged away for the biggest weekly club night in Belfast. Two huge floors of DJ’s and visuals Beat Connection is never one to be missed.

Explosion Soundsystem – Mandela Hall – Saturday 15th Oct – 10pm – £5

A big night of reggae, roots and dub from Belfast’s premier sound system, featuring MCs, DJs, singers and everything in between. If their culture night performance was anything to go by, Explosion at Mandela promises to be another great night.

Explosion bring their big sound and good vibes to Mandela this Saturday

Street Art Walking Tour – Black Box – Sun. 16th Oct – 12pm – £8

Belfast has become a hive of great street art over the years and seed head arts have grasped on the need for an informed and informative tour of the culture. Devised and led by the local artists who have driven the scene in the last few years this is an hour long, gently paced guide to the ever changing face of street art in the Cathedral Quarter.

Come see some of the world class street art in the Cathedral Quarter