A Belfast Cafe has introduced the Donald Trump Sandwich, and it has a small pickle

It includes ‘loads of baloney’

A cafe in central Belfast has started making Donald Trump sandwiches out of ingredients they think sums up the Presidential hopeful’s character. According to the board outside the Harlem Cafe, the sandwich is made of white bread, loads of baloney, Russian dressing and a little pickle. In other news, a statue set up recently showed Trump with a less than average sized penis.

The sandwich, which costs £9.50, is the brainchild of cafe owner Faye McFarland. Speaking to the Indy 100she said: “Everyone takes the political world so seriously. I wanted to infuse it with a bit of humour. At this stage of the year, with the elections in America I thought –it’s an eye catcher. It’s just to catch people’s eye.”

A diner in Brooklyn has also started serving a Donald Trump sandwich, but with the added irony of being served by a Mexican…

The Harlem Cafe has yet to rule out turning other famous politicians into lunchtime dishes – perhaps we could have a Corbyn Con Carne?