Turns out the Game of Thrones cast are obsessed with Boojum

Who can blame them?

Game of Throne’s, everyone’s favourite mythic incest drama and Belfast’s number one tourist lure since Leo and Kate died on that ship has permeated every aspect of Northern Ireland’s culture. From bus tours, to souvenirs to the occasional sighting of a half-pissed Jon Snow at Lavery’s.

Until recently however, no one realised how much the stars of the world’s biggest TV show enjoyed Belfast’s other jewel in it’s crown. Boojum, the burrito bar that’s made waves in Belfast has began to pull in stars from the hit show. From ones as big as The Mountain, to as small as Arya Stark.

And if their social media is anything to go by, it’s seems like they’ve fallen in love with Belfast’s own burrito specialists, Boojum.

Littlefinger with a Fan, hiding his potentially little fingers.

Aiden Gillen (A.K.A. Little Finger) is regularly spotted at  Boojum when he’s not too busy manipulating his rivals in Westeros. I wonder if he can manipulate 50p off the guacamole.

Samwell Tarly was also spotted with a similarly bearded admirer just a couple of days ago.

While Jon Snow doesn’t seemed to have jumped on the bandwagon (He does know nothing after all), It does seem like most of the North has made at least one trip to Boojum. Here’s a picture of The Mountain looking like he’s just emptied the entire fucking service bar.

The stars will be sticking around for a while, presumably enjoying several Boojums in the process. It seems Arya has been straight on the Booj since coming back to film.

Thank God she’s no longer blind otherwise she may have ordered the shredded beef. That’s a fate no one deserves.

Here’s another photo of Aiden Gillen, striking a blue steel and showing off his surprisingly normal sized fingers.

So if you needed anymore convincing that Boojum is the best food joint in Belfast, look no further than the characters of Westeros. You’re more likely to see one of them there than on a GoT bus tour anyway. Game of Thrones series 7 returns in Winter 2017.