There are 390 ‘sugar babies’ at Queen’s

Love is for poor people, apparently

According to sugar daddy site Seeking Arrangements, there are 390 sugar babies at QUB.

Students are taking to sugar baby websites to fund university, earning up to £2,000 a month. There are an estimated 225,000 sugar babies at universities in the UK with 390 of them studying at Queen’s. Placing us with the 14th highest number in the UK

[infogram id=”average_allowance”]

On their website, Seeking Arrangements boasts: “Upfront and honest arrangements with someone who caters to your needs.” Listed perks for sugar babies include financial stability, experienced men and the opportunity to be pampered.

Belfast students are finding other ways to pay off their debt

Seeking Arrangement founder, Brandon Wade had previously said that “love is for poor people.”

On the increase of student sugar babies, Brandon Wade said: “SeekingArrangement.com has helped facilitate hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of arrangements that have helped students graduate debt-free. That’s more than anyone can say of Parliament or university bodies.”

The website offers free premium memberships to students that register with their university email addresses.

[infogram id=”sugar_babies-1657″]