One night stand posted on UUJ student’s Facebook after he left his phone behind

She said he called her a fat slut to his friends

On Wednesday Ulster University student Mark Foster sneaked out of Sarah’s house the morning after a one night stand, leaving his phone behind. After being humiliated when she read the offensive messages Mark had sent to his friends, Sarah took to his Facebook page to get revenge.

Mark is a student at the University of Ulster

On Facebook Sarah posted: “Hi Mark, it’s Sarah from last night. Bet you thought you were clever sneaking out of my house this morning before I got up but you left your phone in my room. Looked through your messages to try and find someone to get your phone back to only to see you call me a ‘fat slut’ a ‘tramp’ and a ‘box of shit’. To whoever Conor Laverty is Mark did not finger the wee box off me.”

“If you want your phone back come back to my house and get it. Love from the ‘big girl’ that certainly made a wee man out of you last night.”

In response Mark told the Daily Mail: “‘When I woke in the morning my first thought was to try to ‘get out’ – I didn’t want to just lie about. I was still really tired though so I went straight to bed when I got home and didn’t even think to look for my phone until I got up at about 6pm or so. The moment of realisation was not nice and obviously it got worse when I saw the message she had left on Facebook.

“I don’t even remember sending those messages to my friend to be honest. I do feel bad for her obviously. I eventually plucked up the courage to call her but it must have been on vibrate as she didn’t answer the first few times. When she did, all she said was ‘your phone is here, come and get it’. So yeah, I could tell she was clearly not happy with me.

“I’ve had a lot of stick from all my friends and clearly it’s taking off on social media and so on but I’m just keeping my head down trying to ignore it. I’ll meet up with the boys later to talk to them face to face and tell them the craic. But I’ll be steering clear of Facebook for a bit.”