Queen’s has gone hi-tech with a swish interactive campus map

So that’s where all our money’s gone

QUB has introduced a new interactive map to navigate around the campus so you’ll never be lost again.

The so called QUB Campus Finder covers the all of the uni buildings from Stranmillis Gardens to Mount Charles and allows us to click on points of interest for more information.

Where was this when I was a fresher?

Queen’s posted a link to the map on their Facebook page, adding “Where are you going? Our new interactive map will point you in the right direction”.
The map indicates the entrances of various uni buildings such as the Union and the Lanyon, and offers extra information on them including a link to the QUBSU homepage.

So informative

English with Creative Writing third year Megan Kelly said: “It definitely would have helped me in first year because I had no clue where University Square was.

“That was where most of my classes were in first year and I had no idea whereabouts it was. I definitely think it would be helpful to freshers.”

Broadcast Literacy postgrad Mary Laverty added: “It looks like it could be useful for study abroad or Erasmus students.”

The map may also indicate the death of the age old “I couldn’t find my way” excuse most freshers consider to be a sacred tradition.