Rowan freshers discover mysterious Elms bucket list hidden in kitchen

Party in Rowan it is then

belfast belfast students bucket list elms elms village freshers qub queens belfast

As the end of the year comes hurdling towards us, life in Elms can get dull. There’s the same old questions in Never Have I Ever, Paranoia and Truth or Dare. Everyone knows which munters you’ve snogged or what happened the night you disappeared from Limelight. You’re fresh out of new ideas.

But the residents of Rowan 1 have surreptitiously solved their June gloom after making the mysterious discovery of an extensive “Elms bucket list” under their kitchen table.

The mysterious list was found in Elms Village

Hidden under a table in the ground floor flat of Rowan 1, shocked residents uncovered the huge list to fill their time before the end of the year.

Pls don’t shoot the cats

The extensive checklist recommends the traditional antics like “piss off the cleaners”  to the more ill-advised “set the kitchen bin on fire” and “smash everything in the kitchen against the wall”.

One point advises “avoid class like the swine flu” which may date the mysterious list to the Northern Irish outbreak all the way back in 2009.

Other tasks on the bucket list include, “spend £20 in McDonald’s and only make it home with one chicken nugget”, “have weekly food fights”, “smash a window”, “end up in A and E” and “pull the disabled card”.

Who did this??

Rowan 1 resident and Drama first year Orla Loughran Hayes was among the group of intrepid explorers who uncovered the prehistoric list.

Orla said: “I don’t know how we found it to be honest, my friend just turned over the table.

“Going a bit crazy in Elms is obligatory anyway. It’s your first year, you need something to tell your grandchildren. You need a damn bucket list.”

Orla has vowed to complete everything on the list by the time she leaves Elms this month.

Have you completed the Rowan 1 bucket list? Do you know anything about the elusive freshers who created it? Email [email protected] and tell us your story.