It could be you: The Tab Belfast needs a new editor

Lead us

apply editor join

Have you suddenly realised that your life is lacking? You do the same thing day in, day out, spending hours on Netflix and planning how to scrape together enough change to fund your Thursday night out.

Yawn.

Instead, you could be the editor of Belfast’s number one student publication. Don’t just float through university, grab this chance to do something which will offer you new experiences and opportunities.

As well as the chance to wear an exclusive black and gold Tab editor T-shirt.

We write what you want to read, and are first with in depth features and the news affecting Queen’s students.

It was The Tab which told you just how dodgy your road is, shared with you the horror of arson in the Holylands and asked if you had recovered from Paddy’s day.

Our articles wrangle an average of 40,000 views per week and our writers have the freedom to write what they feel students need and want to know about.

If you want to pursue a career in the media then there’s no place better than with us. With 3 million readers and counting,working with The Tab is the best way to get your name noticed and making an impact in student media.

If you’re passionate about student life, want to lead a team of excited, creative writers, work alongside our London HQ and have stacks of craic while doing so, then apply now.

We dare ya.

Email [email protected] and [email protected] by April 23rd with

• Three article ideas (one news, one feature and one argument)

• 200 words on why you would make a good editor

• How you will improve The Tab Belfast.

If you have any questions, just drop us an email.