Belfast’s best bogs to boke in

There is an art to spewing in public, and we are the connoisseurs of that art

| UPDATED bar with no name belfast filthys Limelight mandela hall mature qub villa

Chundering in any club toilet may feel like the lowest moment of a night out, but there are there are factors which can make all the difference to your vomiting experience.

Love yourself, choose the best place to boke.

Limelight 

Limelight is always a popular choice, with three bars to choose from to knock back the chocolate tequila you’ll inevitably be seeing again in a couple hours time.

Just the one

Many students have experienced the dreaded “I’m never drinking again” moment whilst slumped beside a Limelight toilet.

However that moment is rarely private as it’s only a matter of time before someone just as drunk is peering up at you from under the door whilst hammering and shouting at you to get out.

Kicking you while you’re down- literally in some cases.

Too many a night has been spent here

Verdict: 6/10

Student’s Union

The SU  is a favourite for boozy deals (£5 for 3 shots anyone?) and with headache inducing gifs on screen all night, it’s safe to say overdoing it in the union is an easy mistake to make.

Mr Bean can’t save you now

It is a fresher’s rite of passage to wind up crying on the toilet floor in union, but it isn’t always the best place for a ‘tactical boke’.

It happens to us all Gerard

There’s literally always a member of staff banging on the door, trying to force you out of the cubicle.

And while they are essentially there to help, there is nothing worse than being carried out of the toilets like a drunken Simba, knowing that onlookers are finding your pain to be Snapchat gold.

There’s also an unholy amount of suspicious liquids on the floor. Wishful thinking to believe it’s all just spilled drinks.

Not exactly the most glamourous of places to end up on Connected Monday’s

Verdict: 4/10

The Bar With No Name 

Because having a name is too mainstream.

This desperately trying-to-be hipster’s favourite haunt may have dingy and poorly lit loos which make it a nightmare for make-up, but hey, at least you can’t see the puke dribbled on your vintage Levi jeans.

Downsides may include vomit in your beard, your checkered shirt completely ruined, and splash-back on your heavy framed glasses.

Should have worn my Nike SBs

Verdict: 6/10 (ratings are so overdone anyway…)

Filthy’s 

Filthy’s is pretty cool when it comes to the bogs. There’s some nice pictures and they’re always clean which is pleasant when one wishes to puke.

Dirty Debbie in Filthy’s

It’s just a shame the cubicles are so bloody small.Throwing up in these toilets requires the body movements of a contortionist, and whoever is holding back your hair may need  to crouch on your back like some kind of trained monkey.

Verdict: 7/10

Villa

If you’re looking for the prime place to spew then Villa is the one.

And no, we’re not just saying that because it’s… Villa.

It’s clean, spacious and there’s no gap under the door for your vodka regurgitation to become a spectator show. You’ll be more than comfortable…aside from the acid spilling out of your guts.

Now we’re really living.

Thanks Villa!

Verdict: 9/10

Home

Lets face it, there’s nothing better than throwing up into the safe space of your own toilet bowl.

With housemates to pat your back and no concerns about how totally repulsive you look, home really is where your heart (and stomach contents) should be.

There’s no place like home

Verdict: 10/10