These people are all pretty pissed off about that GAA poster

And they’re not just moaning about it on Twitter this time

Last week GAA made a poster that included a girl with her cleavage. Some people on Twitter were annoyed about it.

We spoke to actual real life students to find out whether or not they care.

History and International Politics student Sean Hayes thinks the image was inappropriate. He says: “Yes it is sexist. It was right for the Union to take it down.”

Sean, who was eating a sandwich when we spoke to him, added: “The use of this image gives the impression of a male-dominated view of what women should be.”

Fresher Cameron Sharpe criticised the accuracy of the image, saying: “this image is not what a Gaelic girl looks like.”

First year Business Management student Conan Houston took a more hardline stance. He says: “It is sexist.

“It sets unrealistic expectations and there’s no real need to use it.”

Some of you thought that the reaction was over the top. Third year Maths and Computer Science student Claire McKeever says: “It is sexist, but it’s not out of the ordinary.”

Geography student Katherine Newell agreed: “It is sexist but I think there has been a bit of an overreaction.

“Images like this are everywhere. It’s not a big deal.”

Tiarnan Cox, who played Gaelic football for QUB last year, thought the backlash was over the top.

He says: “It’s alright, there seems to be a big deal over nothing.”