Scratch may be gone, but Fly Mondays are here to stay

With a newly refurbished club, Fly Mondays will replace the void left by Scratch after its move to Limelight

belfast Limelight Scratch Mondays Student Night The Fly

A new Monday night club will replace Scratch Mondays at The Fly this coming semester.

The newly refurbished club will host a brand new Monday night event, simply known as Fly Mondays.

This comes after the news last month that Scratch , previously hosted at The Fly, will be moving to Limelight.

We spoke to The Fly, who shared some exclusive photos of their refurbished club and details of the new night.

“Basically we have the venue split into 3 floors and 2 distinctive sounds”, The Fly told us.
“Downstairs in the bar we have local singer/songwriter Jonny Reid and his band playing all kinds of classics from rock to indie to folk.”Upstairs we have Cool FMs Ryan A spinning the tunes from 9pm right through the night.”

“At the same time our drinks promos will run throughout all the floors with the usual  £2 Drinks promos carried over from Scratch Mondays.”

“We also have a brand new beer garden, totally refurbished club and great quirky features like a Jaeger Bar and outside bar.”

Fly Mondays will launch this week, Monday 15th September, giving you plenty of time to enjoy it during freshers.