The McClay’s best dressed students

The Tab went to check out some of the McClay’s most stylish students, who are keeping it fashionable whilst studying hard!

| UPDATED fashion mcclay qub students

Lisa Boedt

Studying: International Politics

Outfit: The white top is from Forever 21, the black top is from H&M. The scarf is from New Look and the shoes are from somewhere in Sweden!

Cary Barry

Studying: Politics, Philosophy and Economics

Outfit: The top is from Republic, the Jeans are from GAP and the shoes are from Topshop!

Charlotte Hanna

Studying: Pharmacy

Outfit: Earrings (£1.99) are from River Island, the Dress cost $40 and is from Warehouse and the shoes are from H&M!

Eoin Metcalfe

Studying: Psychology

Outfit: The Jacket is from River Island and cost me £30, the Jeans are from Primark for £15, the top is from Topman and the shoes are from Schuh!

John Burke

Studying: History

Outfit: My jacket is from Ebay, my t-shirt and jeans are from Topman and the shoes are from Schuh.

Katie

Studying: English

Outfit: The dress is from New Look, I can’t remember where I got my Cardigan from and the shoes I got from Tesco in a sale!

Sorcha Deery

Studying: Pharmacy

Outfit: My shoes are from Schuh and costed me £30, my headband is my Mum’s, my top and necklace are from charity shops and I got my shorts from a Vintage shop somewhere near Castle Court.

Scarlett O’ Brien

Studying: Medicine

Outfit: My jacket’s from Zara and costed me £60, my top is from Primark, my jeans are from Jack Wills and my shoes are from Topshop!