Craigslist Creepers: What’s up for sale in Belfast?

So we’re getting into assignment time, and more and more creative ways to procrastinate are always needed.

| UPDATED buying craigslist creeping selling used

When you’ve exhausted Facebook and Twitter, why not turn to Craigslist?

If you ignore all the desperate sex requests you’ll soon discover that people from Belfast really do have certain demands that could only be found on the internet.

We’ve rounded up some of the more… specialized items for sale purely for your procrastinating pleasure.

The Panty Seller 

A perverts delight, these young women are filling the gap in the market for used underwear. The offer by this particular Craiglist Belfast vendor of going to the gym in said panties before posting them out really does show entrepreneurial skill.

Doing her bit for the economy one pant at a time.

Nothing screams sex appeal like the label on a pair of M&S undies

The “specialist merchandise” guy

If Craigslist Belfast isn’t quite specific enough for your needs, always turn to Facebook. As this young man rightly states, Riot Shields are in fact very difficult to get hold of. A rare item, he probably made a tidy profit selling this charming piece of equipment.

“Special Services”

What is most suspect about this Craiglist Belfast offer is that the nude cleaner expects “nothing in return”. Somebody either has a feather duster fetish or just really enjoys feeling at one with his work. The recipient gets a clean house and some eye candy. Win win situation.  

Who said cleaning couldn’t be fun?

The “help me out I’m desperate” guy

There is an abundance of people offering their services in exchange for cash. This person takes it a step further and decides to auction off nothing less than his soul for the low low price of £300.

Oh Craigslist Belfast, dear Northern Ireland, where a soul is the price of a fancy pair of shoes.

Then there’s those who are desperate for things beyond money… love

And for those who don’t seek money or love…there’s always cheap Belfast booze.

Eleven whole pounds?!