Aston Fresher’s week 2015 line up is here

The eagerly anticipated line up for the biggest week on Aston’s calendar has just been announced.

It’s set to be an exciting week with this year’s theme… Frat Party!

Aston Freshers Week 2K15

The events to look out for include the Ultimate Bar Crawl, which will give the new Aston students a taste of a night out on Broad Street.

If you’re an American Pie fan then Friday’s Frat Party will be right up your street. Why? There’ll even be an appearance from Thomas Nicholas Band who played Kevin in the film franchise.

Thomas Nicholas AKA Kevin from American Pie will even be showing up

Freshers is big on fancy dress this year, with dress codes ranging from pyjamas for the Slumber Party to Indians & Cowboys for Wednesdays Wild West themed night.

Hopefully students will be willing to ditch their casual clothes and get clobbered up in fancy dress, you don’t want to be the only one in flatforms and jeggings!

The other events that make up the week include the Welcome Party, Ministry of Sound UV Toga Party and Glee Club Comedy Night on the Thursday followed by the return of Snobs/Mechu. (Thank god)

The Welcome Back Party at the end of the week allows freshers to meet second and third years and sees the return of Aston’s most popular event Pounded.

Overall this year’s line-up seems like a great way to kick the academic year.

Prepare for fresher carnage.

But it’s not just Aston who are holding events to welcome the new students starting university this coming September.

Naughty Horse Promotions, who hold the popular events among club goers Amnesia Tuesdays and Walkabout Wednesdays are also holding fresher events.

They’re offering Birmingham students an alternative and a chance to make the first chapter of their uni life much bigger and more memorable. Information about these events are frequently being posted on the Facebook page.

NaughtyHorse vs Aston ?

As always, the response has been huge – so make sure you grab your tickets soon.

Aston University