Neo-Nazi leaflets have been spotted around Aberystwyth

National Action have ‘an ultimate aim of a white Britain’

Leaflets advertising National Action, a neo-Nazi group, have been found in Aberystwyth over the past few days.

So far two have been reported on Cefn Llan Street and on Penglais road. These leaflets are aimed at recruiting people to a group known as National Action who are looking for people to “defend their race”

Founded in 2013, National Action is a neo-Nazi youth group describing itself as having “an ultimate aim of a white Britain”.

And now they’re trying to recruit new members in Aberystwyth.

It is unclear if the leaflets were put up by someone from Aberystwyth University or someone from outside of the town and was just visiting to spread their hate.

Their southwest region website does not mention Aberystwyth, but does mention a “recruitment tour”. It is unclear if Aberystwyth is part of this so called “tour”.

Alexander Tidy one of the students who found the leaflets said: “It shows that there are extremists at both ends of the political spectrum. Immigration is a growing concern and these groups are a manifestation of this fear”.

Edward Ashdown another student said: “It’s the 21st century and people who genuinely believe these things lost the debate in the 20th.”

From the National Action website

The National Action website gives the cost breakdown for producing these leaflets as more Nazi rhetoric, lets hope every leaflet torn down costs them dear.

The leaflets may call for people “who are not afraid to swing the bat at the enemy” and that National Action “stands for the people of this country”.