Prince Harry will be attending Aber Uni from September

Bet he can afford Penglais Fferm

As of September 2016, Prince Harry, the Prince of Wales himself, will be moving to Aberystwyth University to follow in his father’s footsteps and receive his degree in Geography at Aberystwyth University, a subject he enjoyed whilst doing his A – Levels.

In recent weeks, rumour had it that Prince Harry would attend Yale University‘s prestigious Law School. As it turns out, the Welsh Prince is going to stay in the country after all and pursue a degree in Geography at Aberystwyth University. Not only has his father studied at Aber Uni once upon a time, the Geography department belongs among the top 100 in the world – a good place to study for the Prince of Wales.

An inside source said: “It’s such a great day to tell everyone the news. I can’t quite believe he’s coming here. We can’t wait to get him here.”

Having attended Eton, the Prince before going off to the army, had come out of the notoriously prestigious institute with two A – Levels, a B in Art and a D in Geography he now looks set to pick it back up and get his degree in Human Geography.

Having given a decorated service in the military and been all around the world on exercises, the monarch in waiting has decided to take a step back and just relax for a while, all the time enjoying the beautiful Welsh coast and scenery Aber has to offer. After all, his brother Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge used to live in Anglesey in Wales, so it only appears natural that Prince Harry fell in love with the Welsh coastal area during visits.

Whilst he is fifth in line for the throne and unlikely to ever take the crown, he is to become the second monarch in waiting to have attended the university. His father, Prince Charles, attended our little seaside paradise for a term in his second year to read Welsh History and Language before going on to complete his degree and get a Desmond (2:2) from Cambridge.

Speculation however is as to whether the Prince will move into student halls for his Freshers year or take residence in one of the more luxurious flats at the bottom of Penglais. More pressingly as well, we all want to see just how quick he can neck a Cambrian Deathstar to the chants of “Down it (royal) fresher”.