It’s official: PJM is the best halls for pre-drinking

Rather stay there than go to Yoko’s tbh

Voting has closed and the results are in: the best hosts for pre-drinking are in the party people living it up in Pentre Jayne Morgan.

PJM took home a thirsty 21 per cent of the vote, with Cwrt Mawr and the Seafront tied in second place on 14 per cent.

We’re not really surprised at the result, seeing as pre-ing in PJM is a bit like the super bowl: people show up to watch the main event (usually Yoko’s) but then end up rather enjoying the other entertainment of offer more.

Pre-drinks are often is the best part of the night – at it doesn’t get better than at PJM.

The kitchens are massive, like it’s huge; especially if you push the table to the side so there is mingling space. Or don’t though, then you can have a massive beer pong arena with people standing all around the table like a colosseum. There’s no carpet either, so any spillages literally just wipe away, and in the kitchen there isn’t anything expensive to damage either unlike the posho’s in Penglais Fferm who wince when anyone drinks near their 45″ television.

There’s a bath upstairs too – fill it with ice water, chuck your alcohol in and you’re sorted.

The squad all fits in their fancy dress as well

There’s usually a good patch of grass outside so if you have lots of people and the weather’s nice you can head outside, how does predrinking in the sun on the grass not sound like a dream? And because the terraces of houses are separated the neighbours are much less anal about the noise (but then that might be because they are also hosting some great prinks as well).

Did we mention that it’s close to all the ‘lesser halls’ so inviting people round is easy, not that you’d want to though, keep the predrinking in PJM, in PJM.