H2B Windows Provides A Grant for Local Children’s Hospital

Recently, H2B Windows provided a grant for the Luton and Dunstable Hospital Parents Accommodation. This grant will help in covering the cost for the installation of 22 Windows and 2 […]

Recently, H2B Windows provided a grant for the Luton and Dunstable Hospital Parents Accommodation. This grant will help in covering the cost for the installation of 22 Windows and 2 doors. While the grant does not fit the eligibility criteria but an exception was made for this worthy cause. Along with this, several other companies have shown their support by donating to this great cause. A total of 5 parents can be accommodated who can remain close to their babies so that they can get the proper treatment to reduce their stress.

What is H2B Windows Scheme?

The qualified homeowners can get the benefits of H2B Windows scheme in which you can get the installation of new doors and windows at your house for absolutely free of cost. It will help in improving the energy efficiency of your house so that you can reduce your electricity bills significantly. By getting the installation of double-glazed windows and doors in your house you can save energy. The people who get qualified for these schemes do not have to worry about the upfront cost to get installation for new windows and doors in your house.

Only a few selected companies in the UK is working along with H2B Windows who will get access to the funding. It will help the homeowners to get home improvement which was not affordable for most people. So, with the help of this funding, the homeowners do not have to worry about the upfront cost and avoid the issues related to paying a large sum of money. One of the basic criteria is that you need to be a homeowner and employed.

Importance of H2B windows in Hospital

The Luton and Dunstable neonatal intensive care unit is a hospital for newborn babies. It helps in proving the highest level of care for newborn babies. The smallest and sickest babies require special care during their birth and the hospital is fully equipped to help them and provide intensive care.

The hospital provides its services to the whole East of London which means many people travel a long distance to get care for their baby. As you know that some treatment can take months as some baby might be born a few weeks earlier and require extensive care. Traveling to & from the hospital will be expensive for most people and it can take a lot of time. That is why suitable accommodation is important for the parents so that they can be near their baby all the time.

According to the director of the hospital, Jennifer Birch, the baby can in the unit for about 5 months and it becomes important for the parents to be near them all the time. There are five bedrooms where the parents can stay, eat food, and relax so that they will be with their baby during the care. They will be alongside their baby and have skin to skin contact so that they can bond with the baby.

About the grant

The start of this project was when a local building volunteer his services to build the accommodation, as his baby was in the neonatal intensive care at the time. All the work with the house is done by the donation of the people as some donate their time and services to ensure that it comes to success. Every little thing from the plasterboard to the doors is donated by people.

The donation from H2B Windows helps in covering the cost for the installation of doors and windows for the accommodation and the work was done by First Home Improvements. An exception was made for the grant as it was for a good purpose.

Conclusion

Even H2B Windows make an exception regarding their work which shows that people will come forward and unite to work for a worthy cause. Every person comes forward and helps towards the cause according to their capability. The grant is not related to the UK government in any way and funded by the clients of Help 2 Buy windows. You can also take the help of experts if you want to get windows and doors installed in your house at an affordable price.