Image may contain: Female, Eating, Face, People, Meal, Sweets, Confectionery, Apparel, Clothing, Food, Cream, Dessert, Creme, Human, Person

REVEALED: Belmont Kebab is Aberdeen’s favourite post-night out takeaway

The people have spoken

With exam season rapidly approaching, we thought we would remind you of less stressful times where nights out were an actual possibility.

Times when the only question you had to answer was where you were headed after a messy night out.

So, we asked – which is Aberdeen’s best post-night out takeaway?

Image may contain: Portrait, Photography, Photo, Clothing, Apparel, Face, Person, Human

We can now reveal it that the Belmont Kebab has won the hearts of students – knocking McDonald's off its two year reign at the top of the podium.

The Belmont Kebab won the vote with 36.5 per cent of the overall vote, beating out its competitors with a margin of 17 per cent between it and the runner up, Thains Bakery.

Previous favourite McDonald's narrowly trailed behind Thains into third place with 17.15 per cent. Guess those golden arches just aren't so irresistible anymore.

We got in contact with Belmont Kebab for their response , but they were too busy cooking up delicious treats for us to answer.

Thanks to all who voted- keep getting smashed and craving the best late night scran from all the takeaways Aberdeen has to offer.

Till next year, folks!