Image may contain: Man, Coat, Suit, Clothing, Apparel, Overcoat, Face, Person, Human

Vote for Aberdeen’s most eligible bachelor 2019

Single lads, reveal yourself!

Nominations flooded in last week with the best and the most beautiful bachelors that Aberdeen has to offer, but its up to you to decide who wins! Without further ado, lets take a look at the first round of nominees.

Scott Chalmers, Second Year, Medicine

Image may contain: Photography, Portrait, Photo, T-Shirt, Face, Man, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

Describe the nominees ideal partner in three words?

Fit, flirty, over thirty.

What makes this person so eligible?

If you like just above average chat and the best five minutes of your life, then look no further than Scott. He’s got a cheeky smile and a great haircut, and yes he might study Medicine but he is by no means boring! The man speaks three languages and plays effortless Flamenco guitar, so if you’d like to be serenaded under the moonlight after a romantic dinner then Scott is the man for you.

Best chat up line?

Fancy a game of Sun beds? You like down on the bed and I’ll tan the f**k out of you.

Best story from single life?

Scott once broke a bone in his foot jumping out of a window after his one night stand went terribly wrong – the girl’s parents came home and safe to say they weren’t impressed!

Perfect date?

Spend the evening making fajitas together and drinking red wine before heading out to Tunnels to get a bit weird. Groovy.

Marcus Wadland, Second Year, History

Image may contain: Teeth, Mouth, Lip, Photo, Portrait, Photography, Dimples, Man, Smile, Person, Face, Human

Describe the nominee’s ideal partner in three words?

In a relationship.

What makes this person so eligible?

Marcus is rather chivalrous, has a little money, luscious blonde locks, scrubs up well in a suit while also enjoying outdoor activities and avoiding the health clinic. He’ll love you almost as much as he loves a cheeky ciggy between classes. His passion for History is evident seeing as he completed first year twice…

Best chat up line?

Come meet me in the smoking area.

Best story from single life?

Was almost the stepfather to a lovely family of three, however had to leave the 40 year old mother broken hearted.

Perfect date?

Round to yours for a two minute “chat”.

Hamish Campbell, Third Year, Business Management

Image may contain: Man, Performer, Beard, Hair, Smile, Dimples, Head, Face, Person, Human

Tidy wee midden.

What makes this person so eligible?

Fat beard Canada Goose legend.

Best chat up line?

Are you petrol cos I’m gonna pump you in the back of my car.

Best story from single life?

Once shagged a celeb.

Perfect date?

Big night at Milk. He’s the guy from the milk videos.

Zain Aslam, Third Year, Medicine

Image may contain: Beard, Human, Person, Face

My Best Friend.

What makes this person so eligible?

Top guy, always looks out for his pals and puts them first, hits the gym (sporadically), knows how to have fun.

Best chat up line?

“Want to go on holiday?”

Best story from single life?

Somehow this guy is chatting to a girl who he isn’t even grafting, and they’re talking about holidays. Inadvertently he has accidentally invited her on holiday to Germany and he doesn’t know what to do.

Perfect date?

Night in with mussels for dinner.

Connor Hunter, Third Year, Medicine

Image may contain: Accessory, Accessories, Tie, Person, Human, Tuxedo, Apparel, Suit, Coat, Clothing, Overcoat

Easygoing, fit, exciting.

What makes this person so eligible?

Local tall blond buy who is a semi pro athlete on the streets, but useless at getting some in the sheets.

Best chat up line?

Are you a parking ticket? Cos you have fine written all over you.

Best story from single life?

Walked 20+ mins to a girls flat only to be cockblocked by the door as she lost her keys and both had to walk awkwardly back into town to find her mates.

Perfect date?

Driving his bae around in his old blue Renault Clio.

Callum Doof, Fourth Year, Economics and Finance

Image may contain: Bar Counter, Pub, Beer Bottle, Bottle, Beverage, Beer, Drink, Alcohol, Person, Human

Very good rig.

What makes this person so eligible?

Charming, sweet, big pipe.

Best chat up line?

What has 36 teeth and holds back the Incredible Hulk? My zipper.

Best story from single life?

Once shagged two girls on the same night in the same house, without either of them knowing.

Perfect date?

Nando’s.