Halloween in the ‘deen ’18: All the best events going on next week

If you’ve got it, haunt it

Halloween is fast approaching, and there is one big decision to be made. How are you spending it? Worry about the costume later and have a flick through everything happening in the city at the end of the month.

ATIK – 27th & 31st

Newcomers to Aberdeen, they have not one, but TWO Halloween themed events lined up for us. "Halloween Part 1" on will spook us all on Saturday the 27th, and "Halloween Part 2" at will scare us silly at Skite on the 31st.

What should you expect? Three rooms playing dance, chart, cheese and everything in between.

Text 01224 595239 for some spooky booths.

UNIT 51 – 27th

Having an early bash on the 27th, Unit 51 is bringing back the ever popular "Let It Bleed" for another epic year . They describe the event as: "Always a sold out riot, where freak show outfits are absolutely encouraged. This years DJ line-up is awesome; expect the venue to be transformed into rave cave fae hell."

Get your tickets for £15.95 HERE

TUNNELS – 27th

Call Super will be returning to the Minival decks in an underground pre-Halloween takeover on the 27th. What better way to spend the spookiest night of the year than in a tunnel in the depths of the 'deen. Bring your dark side and prepare to sweat (your Jon Snow costume will look great, but feel awful).

Dust off your devil ears and pick up a £9 TICKET

NOX – 31st

With a VERY cheeky 3am license, Nox is hosting a jungle themed halloween party. Offering new Halloween pitchers, and £2 vodka mixers (!!!!) this is a Nox event not to be missed. DJ Bobby Cooper will be on the decks, so get down early to avoid disappointment!

Tickets here for only £4

UNDERGROUND – 30th

Rumour has it, the night before Halloween is called the night of mischief. So UG are raising their VK's to the most mischievous, biggest party animal of all, Hugh Hefner and having a playboy party. AAA cards are valid, free entry with guestlist and £5 standard entry. Get in about it! UG are also having their halloween wristband for free entry to their parties.

Find all the details about getting your hands on one HERE.

Posted by Carwash Tuesdays on Saturday, October 6, 2018

REVOLUTION – 31st

The BIG Halloween Party. Get dressed up and head to Rev for a £4.50 cocktail (with a rev or a society card) and have a boogie! Welcoming everyone from pubcrawls, to creepy tinder dates (stay safe kids), it's sure to be a good night for all who aren't feeling a club, but are feeling halloween-y.

Book a table: [email protected]

These are just the highlights, there are lots of societies and clubs hosting their own events too. Whatever you decide to do, stay scarily safe and have fun!