Image may contain: Parade, Crowd, Hair, Afro Hairstyle, Poster, Collage, Person, People, Human

We want YOU to write for the Tab Aberdeen

Whether you’re a news reporter or a meme maker

The Tab Aberdeen is back with a bang, and we need you.

We’re recruiting new writers, editors, meme-makers, video creators, instagram gurus and all round Aberdeen enthusiasts.

There’s no experience needed, so if you’re someone with a passion for writing, future goals in journalism, or just someone who wants to embarrass their friends by making sure their worst moments end up on ‘Clubbers of the Week’, then look no further.

The Tab is the biggest student newspaper worldwide with over 11 million monthly readers. So, aside from being hella fun and giving you an opportunity to have your voice heard by the masses, it also gives you the key to multiple job opportunities, both directly in the journalism field and outside.

We break exclusives before the nationals, with stories originally reported by our writers ending up all over the news. Whether it’s local news stories, insider info on the newest clubs in Aberdeen or tips on how to be a functioning student this far up north, we cover it all.

Remember that time we tried to elect a cat as rector?

Image may contain: Collage, Clock Tower, Siamese, Pet, Mammal, Cat, Animal, Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Tower, Building, Bell Tower, Architecture, Person, People, Human

We told you all about it. Sadly it didn’t work out for Buttons, but at the time he seemed like the best of a bad bunch.

We also demonstrated just how boring Aberdonian students are by cocaine swabbing the almighty Sir Duncan Rice library.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

Although we didn’t find anything, at least it’s something you can tell your parents. ‘Don’t worry mum, Aberdeen uni isn’t like that, just take a look at this Tab article as proof.’

Each and every year we let you nominate and vote for a new BNOC.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Person, People, Human

We’ve all got that mate who takes it too far on every night out, who misses a deadline in the name of Skite and who seriosuly deserves some recognition for it. You could give them a feeling of worth, because their grades certainly will not.

All you have to do to sign up is click this link to create an account, and we will get you writing right away. Come on, you know you want to…