Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Aberdeen’s 2018 BNOC: Round three

It’s the final countdown

We've so far brought you two rounds of Aberdeen celebrities that want your vote to make them 2018's official BNOC. Here is the last round, but these nominees are by no means the least.

The nominees with the most votes from each round will then go into our Grand Final where only one of them will be crowned The Tab Aberdeen's BNOC of the year 2018.

Freya Gowans

Image may contain: Fireplace, Hearth, Ornament, Ikebana, Flower Arrangement, Flower, Blossom, Art, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Person, People, Human

Year: Postgrad

Course: MSc Gender, Sex and Violence

Reason for being a BNOC: Every time she's out, everyone seems to know Freya.

Worked in Institute for 2 years and left in September, but all the staff knew her so she had a habit of getting into VIP. Her friends still use her name to this day to get into VIP, despite the staff members no longer recognising Freya herself.

Ali Maclean

Year: Postgrad

Course: Mechanical Engineering

Reason for being a BNOC: Ali once woke up hungover from a night out, but had a BUCS football match that day. Deciding he didn't feel well he thought that getting drunk would help so he drank 5 tins, and consequently got drunk again.

As the game continued, his teammate made an easy back pass to him only for the ball to roll over his foot and into the net, an own goal. Ali still blames the pitch and the bad back pass. Aberdeen 1s lost to Glasgow 3s.

Beth Godfrey

Image may contain: Drink, Beverage, Person, People, Human

Year: 4th

Course: Geography & IR

Reason for being a BNOC: Beth is one of The Tab Aberdeen's editors and has been writing for them for 4 years. The Tab and Beth go hand in hand and it all started when she took pictures of girls' feet in Institute for a story.

Paramount and Skite Wednesdays are Beth's best friends, and it is known fact that the way to her heart is a Charlie Sheen shot.

Matilda Augustsson

Image may contain: Watercraft, Vessel, Transportation, Boat, Water, Outdoors, Canal, Person, People, Human

Year: 2nd

Course: Politics & IR

Reason for being a BNOC: Like any good university student Matilda loves the sesh, and the sesh loves her.

Matilda has the habit of saying, “cheers to the freakin weekend” even when it is not the weekend.

Samuel Watson

Year: 1st

Course: Medicine

Reason for being a BNOC: Non stop Skite hero who parks his car at halls because he knows he’ll end up there at he end of the night in a different flat to where he started.

Also kept accidentally poisoning his friends over the course of several pre-drinks. Samuel bought really cheap spirits from China not knowing what they were, one of his friends eventually translated them and one was cooking rice wine which is pretty harmless but the other was 70% rubbing alcohol.

If anyone drank more than a little bit, Samuel could've blinded them. Casual.

William Jones

Year: 3rd

Course: Geography

Reason for being a BNOC: William is the legendary head of Aberdeen Student Radio and many claim that he is never seen outside The Hub, does he live there?

William is the purveyor of new music, with his show New Music Mondays because who doesn't want new music on a Monday.

"I don't think I'm a BNOC, no one thinks they're a BNOC do they? Is that a thing? Do people go around claiming to be a BNOC?

I would obvs tell people to listen to ASR because it's the best radio station and I've heard the people involved are pretty cool".