PSA: You can study at ASV until 5pm with unlimited tea and coffee, today only

Anything to get me out of the Rice Cube

Aberdeen Sports Village have announced that for today only they're opening up a study space for the students of Aberdeen.

With it being officially exam season, finding a seat in the Sir Duncan Rice Library is somehow more stressful than actual exams.

ASV said earlier today that if you fancy a break from the norm and want a different place to study, head down and study in their seminar room.

Study at ASV!!! If you fancy a break from the norm and a different place to study, then ASV has the answer. All ASV student lifestyle members are invited to study in our seminar room between 11-5 today…we also have an unlimited supply for free tea and coffee to keep you going! #aberdeensportsvillage #asv #aberdeenuni #aberdeenuniversity #asvstudents #asvstudentlifestylemembers #studyatasv #seminarroom #exams #revision #studentsaberdeen #freeteaandcoffee #univeristyexam #aberdeen #goodluckfromasv @aberdeenunisa @uniofaberdeen @ausasport @aunetballclub @ausquash @auweightlifting @au_dancesociety @au_taekwondo @auvolleyballclub @auswpc @aucanoeclub @aumlc2003 @auwlc @aumhc1903 @auwfc_ @auwhc @auwrfc @autriathletes @ausubaquaclub @uoaboxing @aubadminton1495 @au_equestrian_club @abdnultimate @aufilmmaking @aberdeenunicircussociety @aupoloclub @officialaucs @aurifleclub

A post shared by Aberdeen Sports Village (@aberdeensportsvillage) on

All ASV Student Lifestyle members are invited to use this room, so get out of the library and change up your study surroundings.

The room is open from 11am to 5pm (so you don't have that much longer to make use of it) and there's an unlimited supply of free tea and coffee to keep you going.

University of Aberdeen