Image may contain: Court, Castle, Worship, Church, Cathedral, Building, Architecture

University of Aberdeen within top 30 in UK rankings for the first time

We made it all the way up to 28th

The University of Aberdeen has come 28th in the Complete University Guide for 2019, their highest ranking ever. This is a 12 place climb past the likes of Cardiff, Liverpool and Leicester to a joint 28th place with Royal Holloway.

The rankings are based on ten categories, including student satisfaction, research quality, student to staff ratio and graduate prospects.

Image may contain: Castle, Worship, Church, Cathedral, Building, Architecture

Aberdeen University Principal and Vice Chancellor Ian Diamond said on the ranking: "I am delighted that the University has achieved its best ever result in the Complete University Guide, rising 12 places to make it into the top 30 for the first time"

"This strong performance is testament to our commitment to delivering world-class teaching and research, alongside a rich and fulfilling student experience"

The University currently sits at 28th in the Complete University Guide UK rankings and 158th worldwide, with Psychology and Law courses both making top 10.