An exclusive look inside the brand new Bobbin

After a £350k summer revamp the legendary pub is back

Aberdeen aberdeen university bobbin booze revamp students

Last Friday our beloved Bobbin finally opened its’ shiny new doors to a delighted Aberdeen public.

The refurbishment boasts a new craft beer menu, to-die-for food, and free refills of filter coffee.

Exciting new features include super-quick W-Fi, alongside free printing and phone charging points.

We can also be DJ’s by selecting songs through an app to play through the new surround-sound system.

For date-nights, quiz-nights, after-lectures or just a cheeky pint between classes, the famous pub is always there.

Just a stone’s throw from campus, it has long catered for the thirsty and the hungry.

Here’s an exclusive look at Bobbin 2.0 ahead of term time.

Pictures UNP Ltd

With new technological interior it will be the coolest place in Aberdeen. It already was, but just look now.

As thousands prepare to reunite in the granite city come September, the good times are still ahead.

For newbies, The Bobbin is a way of life for an Aberdonian undergrad so make sure it’s on top of your list for pubs around the city.

Hell yeah

these are left right and centre

It even has a lovely outdoor seating area. Though, with Aberdeen known to snow even in April, how much it will be used is doubtful – here’s hoping.

Come September, The Bobbin will be our home away from home once again.

there’s actually people outside