Ballerz: New Aberdeen club sets minimum spend at £1200

Are we living in AB24 or SW3?

In a city with more Audis than you can shake an ostrich skin Mulberry at, Aberdeen sets to open “One Diamond Street”.

It’s a luxury bar and club with VIP tables and bottle service. Fancy.

And the minimum spend for one of their exclusive tables is a staggering £1200.

The official Facebook page says: “In response to public demand, One Diamond Street is themed as more of a late night lounge than a conventional Nightclub.”

Their snazzy website advertises luxury branded alcohol to set the scene for a good night.

No VKs then, we presume.

Stick to the £1 VK’s

The club have recently been hiring bartenders and waitresses.

When third year Megan told them she was at uni in her interview, they told her that it would not be aimed at students. Cry.

This sees the re-opening  of One Diamond Street after a previous failed attempt at the “Mint Lounge”, which no one went to, ever.

No condom shots at this place

Prior to this it was the popular club Aurum, which drew in the student crowds with their scantily clad “Ransom” PR girls, who were very naughty indeed.

The lounge is opening after success from their newly opened sister bar, Eclectic Fizz, whose bottles of champers can set you back up to £320.

Ask for their price range? Will be out of you budget anyways.

This venture looks like it will attract the oily boys, who will no doubt be desperate to splash their cash on pretty young things.

Ladies, take this as a prime opportunity for rich husband material.

Friday night will be the official launch of the bar, and it can safely be presumed that none of us will be there until after our SAAS comes in.

All the money makers will be on pints of magnums.