Smartarse costume lands graduate 50 kisses in one night

But he went home alone…

After one clever fancy dress costume, Joe redefined getting lucky with 50 kisses, and a few new Facebook friends.

Joe, 24, said: “The idea for the booth came from the film ‘Mean Girls’ where all women dress slutty I thought there’s no male equivalent of a ‘slutty halloween outfit’.

“So I decided ‘openly inviting attention’ with a kissing booth was one of the only conceivable ways to flip that scenario.”

“I’m not desperate I swear”

After being donated the cardboard box, the entire outfit cost him a grand total of £3.50. He said: “DIY costumes are the best and cheapest!”

Joe, who graduated last year, managed roughly 50 kissesthat night: “There were a couple of attractive repeat customers I got on the night out and I’ve added them on Facebook since.”

Pout: ready. Where are the girls?

The reaction by others confirmed that Joe made a good costume: ” I got a couple of drinks bought by friends, but no strangers were keen to supply the guy in the pink box with alcohol.

“Strangers were laughing and smiling, shaking my hand, girls walking up and kissing me without saying a word… Everyone loved it.”

Here’s the self confessed kiss-a-holic in action

Some guys were equally impressed by the costume some even dared each other to partake of the challenge: “Guys seemed as amused by women by the outfit. A lot of guys I know went straight in for the kill and some random guys casually came up and kissed me.

“But some ‘lads’ seemed to be daring each other to approach me for the banter, then freaked out last-minute and kissed me on the cheek.

“All I’m saying is, I’m not gay but if I was attempting to look cool in front of my mates I’d at least commit to it.”

When Joe isn’t pulling he’s busy running around abandoned buildings

But Joe’s intention was never to pull, the kisses were an added bonus: “I didn’t seal the deal with anyone, as I had the date the following day.

“I guess it was just my own brand of humour and ego.”