These guys think jumping head first off a crane would be fun

They need your vote

We’ve bagged a spot on RAG’s bungee next Thursday.

And you get to vote who jumps…

The BNOC

Blair was last year’s runner-up in The Tab’s BNOC competition, but still fierce competition to winner Ali Mog.

If you don’t know his name it’s probably because you’re too busy going to lectures than skiting in Liquid on Wednesday (which he still religiously attends.)

N.B. Ali Mog is afraid of heights.

The Medic

Matt hasn’t been seen at the medical school in about ten months because of his busy gym schedule.

Between pull-ups he can be found in Institute wearing his rugby tie, being a complete gent.

The Bouncer

No doubt you’ve come across David while you’re desperately trying to sneak into Institute.

Believe it or not, this guy is in fourth year. And really he’s just a gentle giant – he designed that tattoo himself you know.

The Sporty One

It’s amazing Emma still has time to do a degree between all the training, matches and socials she has to attend.

When she was a fresher she thought she was a fourth year – there isn’t a girl more dedicated to wearing team’s trackies all year round.

The Nominee

This unfortunate guy was nominated by his mates on The Tab’s page.

We saw from Ewen’s Facebook he plays football. But he was happy to play ball with his nomination. Good lad.

The Sabb

Rob can normally be found harassing Ian Diamond about library hours, or smoking and brainstorming how to take over the world in a pacifist manner.

And just imagine what that hair will look like travelling face first to the ground.

The Social One

When she’s not in Liquid VIP seeing off VKs like a total hero, Hudson can normally be found hungover in Grub planning Lacrosse’s next tour.

An unstoppable force in the clubbing department, she’ll probably turn up to the jump with an added touch of Dutch courage.

The Token RGU Bloke

Vinny’s a good sport, and well-known in Aberdeen for his benching ability.

He says he’ll happily do it “if you think the rope will be able to hold me.”

How cavalier.

Think you could handle it? 

Sign up to jump.