Jackmaster ‘had to be held up while he pissed’ at RGU after party

But his set was still pretty damn good

World-famous Jackmaster delighted a party full of students when he rocked up to play a set – and got as fucked as they were.

After a rider request of 4 bottles of bucky, shell-shocked guest Mandy witnessed him needing a helping hand when going to the bathroom:

“He couldn’t pee by himself. There were people helping him and he had the door wide open so everyone could see.

“He refused any photos from anyone and pushed his way to the DJ decks.

“He’s an ace DJ but he’s a shambles of a man.”

But not everyone saw this as a bad thing, third year Steph said: “It’s nice to know that people still want to have a good time and don’t need to take themselves too seriously.

“It’s the sign of a decent night when a DJ can continue partying with the people who were at his gig. ”

He graced two after-parties in Aberdeen on Friday night after playing a set in Nox.

And this was with a gig at Warehouse Project in Manchester the very next day. Aberdeen uni student Jen said: “I was suprised he even wanted to party with us, what with such a big gig the next day.”

Despite this, the typical weegie powered through: “He got fucked on Buckfast and had to leave.”

He started out on Sunnybank when the ‘Let It Bleed’ organisers text him about an after-party. Fellow DJ Rory Masson said: “He seemed to have a lot of dad jokes that no one would have found funny unless it was him telling them.

“He was just really drunk like everyone else.”

The crew then left to go to another after party on Market Street, arriving at around 5am.

Being the charitable sort, Jack wanted to make sure everyone was having a good time. 22-year-old Milly said: “He went into the fridge and started handing out the people’s food to us.”

Jen said: “He gave me jar of mayonaise, I guess it’s the thought that counts.”

“The hosts were just happy to have Jackmaster in their house. The world famous jackmaster.”

But others maintain they saw a softer side to the DJ. Iain Forbes, resident at Avalon, said: “He’s sound, he didn’t stay behind the decks for long because we couldn’t get his pen drive working properly in the laptop.

“But he played a few tunes and stayed to chat to everyone for a bit.

“I didn’t actually see him at Nox because I was DJing in Tunnels, but he’s good every time.

“And I’ve been told his set was really good yeah, he played some grime towards the end that fitted to an Arctic Monkeys tune too.”