Aberdeen showcase their unaaay hoodies in the weirdest way possible

The video is unbearably cringe

It seems Aberdeen have given up on being a respected educational establishment, instead venturing into the world of fashion.

Only to release the most cringe-worthy clip possible.

What were they thinking?

Aberdeen is well known for its turbulent weather, although apparently that also extends to inside the university photography studios.

Gale force winds battered the gorgeous group as they posed in their luxurious garments, so much so that one member was forced to carry his umbrella.

Another essential item for Aberdeen’s infamous indoor storms.

This is not the first time this year the Uni have released a controversial video.

The infamous “Madame Fromage” sparked uproar amongst students and rape charities last month before finally being taken down.

Although its intent to entice viewers into buying items from their clothing line, the content seems to have an eerily seductive feel.

“It is so cringey that it would cause the hideous, plastic face of Donatella Versace to squirm.”

The entire piece has the feel of an X-factor style montage, although even Simon Cowell himself would struggle to look quite that creepy dressed in a budget gilet.

The vain contestants can be seen tugging drawstrings, unzipping zips and wafting umbrellas all whilst gazing lustfully into the camera.

The umbrella-wielding buffoon featured personifies everything that’s wrong with Aberdeen. While the spectrum of ethnicities involved is so hilariously contrived it almost hints at racism.

Despite this attempt at inclusion of many races, you cant help but notice the lack of diversity of body shapes on offer.

Where are the Guitar Wifeys and the Tesco John’s? Give the people what they want, Aberdeen Uni.

One student said: “Cara Delevigne has nothing to worry about.”

With the clobber they were wearing, neither do the high street fashion chains.

In a bid to atone for the obvious fashion faux pas made by this season’s collection, the models are forced to resort to mindless seduction in a bid to sell these garments, which would look more at home in a P.E. lost property bin than on campus.

A girl concludes the vid with a final toss of the scarf over her shoulder, symbolising the Uni throwing away an remaining credibility and the  models losing their dignity.