Cascada sent me a Get Well Soon autograph after I broke my foot

Top lad, that Cascada

| UPDATED exclusive

A Freshers’ volunteer was left “speechless” when Cascada sent her a personal autograph after she injured herself.

Zoe McKellar, the Freshers’ Week volunteers coordinator, missed her idol’s show because her ankle was still in a cast.

But when her volunteers told the famous pop star her number one fan couldn’t make it, the singer sent a personal note and autograph to Zoe.

What hurts the most is that Zoe couldn’t go.

Cascada graced the Garage stage for a special night of dance hits mid- Freshers’ week.

And the gig was packed with frolicking freshers binging on noughties numbers.

Zoe said: “After the gig, some volunteers had the opportunity to meet her for photos.

“They knew I had a broken leg and was still out of action, on crutches, with a huge amount of metal holding my leg together.

“So the first thing they did was tell Cascada about it, with the result being a signed picture saying ‘To Zoe, Get well soon, Love Cascada’.”

Cascada was Zoe’s Night Nurse

“The freshers volunteers are just so sweet and this is just another example of how much they think of others.”

Zoe was speechless but wanted her idol to know she would never Evacuate The Dancefloor: “I love Cascada. I crossed the finishing line of the Edinburgh marathon in 2010 to her song ‘What hurts the most’.

The break was worth the note

“I tweeted her to thank her for the signed picture but I haven’t got a reply yet, she’s a busy lady.”

Now the Geology student keeps her signed picture at home in Bucksburn: “I might even get a frame for it.”