How to approach your library crush

A step by step guide on how to seduce that sexy lil geek in the library

We’ve all been there, spied that fittie across the library who is just so mysterious and sexy you fall for them instantly.

You wont know what has hit you, all of a sudden you need this person in your life. Don’t panic! Here’s how to attract your studious sex god:

1. Spend all of your free time staring longingly at them. 2. Remember, eye contact is vital, so make it sultry. 3. It’s important to walk past their desk at least once every couple of hours. A hair flip is mandatory in order to catch their attention. 4. If you don’t feel that they have been paying enough attention to you, try wearing bright, garish outfits to stand out from the crowd. 5. Adding an anonymous post to the “Spotted” page is a sure way to tell them how you feel 6. Attract their attention by dropping random objects casually on front of them 7. Play your strengths. Ladies, work those money makers. 8. Leave them a seductive love letter on their desk. They are certain to crumble with desire at your mysterious message. 9. Following them nonchalantly to the bathroom, lifts or café will definitely put you on their radar.   10. Worst comes to comes worst, you will find yourself on some dance floor in a post exams euphoria when your library crush will appear. DO NOT  APPROACH THEM. (I know this from experience.) The reality of all of this madness will become clear when you are out of the exam bubble. The person probably isn’t even hot up close anyways. Happy stalking, folks!