Get crunk for cash

A big night out in a secret location with your mates all in the name of charity? Welcome to my life..

Mystery Tour, made infamous by Birmingham Uni Carnival RAG under the slogan ‘Bad Things, Good Causes’, is a pub crawl where you simply drink to raise money for charity. If this were a daily thing Aberdeen Uni students would make a killing…

The evening is starting early at – where else – The Bobbin. You will be ushered onto your coaches by one of our ‘responsible’ team leaders to 3 mystery locations, eventually ending up in a different city. You can be taken anywhere from an old man’s pub to a bouncing brothel – you’ll just have to trust them! Never fear – the journey will be filled with challenges and prinking (predrinking, obvs, as the Beeb is calling it). Prizes for the team that lash the hardest!

There is a team of dedicated stewards on each bus to ensure you have the time of your life! Party hard and then you’ll be brought back to Aberdeen at the end of the night.

Tickets are £15 and include transport to and from the location, entry to all the clubs and bars, a legendary Mystery Tour T-Shirt, and you’ll get a free drink along the way too! Given that you’re drinking for dosh, BYOB for the bus – it is for charities remember.

Mystery Tour 2014. Can you handle it?

For more info, find @AUSACharities using #mystery14. Buy your tickets here: http://www.ausa.org.uk/events/7669/632/