Molly-Mae given birth

This is not a drill! Molly-Mae Hague has given birth to a baby girl

I’m weeping, Ellie Belly has a sister

Love Island’s Molly-Mae Hague has given birth to a baby girl. Molly and Tommy’s baby was born on the 23rd of January 2023.

In a wholesome Instagram post, Molly shared a photo of her, Tommy and the baby with the caption of the date she was born.

via Instagram @mollymae

In an Instagram story, Molly said: “I can’t believe we get to keep you forever. Becoming your mum has been the best thing to ever happen to me… it doesn’t seem possible but my love for you grows with each passing moment. There is no feeling like holding you in my arms little one, my heart literally explodes.

“Thank you for entering this world safely for us and blessing us with the gift of being your parents. We promise to love and care for you unconditionally forever.”

via Instagram @mollymae

Tommy posted a photo in his Instagram story of him and their baby. In the story, he said: “I’ll protect you forever my little girl.”

via Instagram @tommyfury

Molly-Mae first announced her pregnancy in September 2022, and later announced they were expecting a baby girl and has given birth in January 2023. In an Instagram post announcing the baby news, Molly said: “I can’t wait for the adventures that we haven’t even dream of yet.”

Molly and Tommy first met on Love Island in 2019 and have been together for three years. Molly and Tommy have joined the club of Love Island parents which includes Camilla Thurlow, Olivia Bowen and Cara De La Hoyde.

This story is being updated.