Kate Chastain pregnant

Below Deck’s Kate Chastain is pregnant with her first child

Her baby is due in May 2023!

Below Deck legend Kate Chastain has announced she is pregnant with her first child. The former chief stewardess confirmed the news on Instagram with a picture of her baby bump.

In the Instagram post, Kate said: “I’m already planning so many birthday theme parties for you”. How wholesome! It’s unknown who the father of her child is and whether or not Kate is in a relationship.

via Instagram @kate_chastain

Speaking with People Magazine, Kate said: “I am absolutely thrilled to become a mother. It’s something I’ve always hoped for so this is truly a dream come true!” She also revealed that she is expecting to give birth in May 2023.

The 39-year-old was on Below Deck for six seasons before leaving the series in 2020 and rose to fame on the second season and became a fan favourite. She is also set to star on the upcoming US version of The Traitors in January 2023.

Current chief stew Fraser Olender sent his well wishes to the mother-to-be. In an Instagram comment he wrote: “The news is out!! So excited for you my angel.” Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville also sent her amusing congratulations to Kate. She commented: “That burrito you ate is sticking around! Love you.”