Stephen Bear found guilty of all counts against Love Island’s Georgia Harrison

The trial lasted six days

Stephen Bear has been found guilty of disclosing private sexual images/films of Georgia Harrison and of voyeurism. A jury of nine men and three women found him guilty of all counts. It has been reported Bear showed no reaction to the verdicts while Georgia was sitting with her mother and remained composed.

Bear has been released on bail and will return for sentencing on January 31st 2023.

The reality TV personality appeared in court over the last week, and was accused of voyeurism and two counts of disclosing private, sexual photographs and films. Stephen Bear had denied all charges. The trial began on Tuesday 6th December and a court heard he had sex with his ex-girlfriend Georgia Harrison in his garden before sharing footage of it, which had been caught on his CCTV, on OnlyFans.

The offences are said to have taken place in August 2020 and November 2020. Stephen Bear was arrested in January 2021 at Heathrow Airport following a trip to Dubai, and was charged in May 2021.

Throughout the trial, both Georgia and Bear gave evidence. Georgia said she had been hung “on a wall naked for millions of people to see.” Georgia gave evidence on two days of the trial, and said Bear told her he “loved her” but they fell out after he slept with another person. Throughout the trial, Bear denied ever sharing the video of him and Georgia having sex.

Bear gave evidence in court and told jurors when he realised he may have filmed him and Georgia having sex on his CCTV camera, he “thought it was funny.” He said: “You would think it’s funny, you know what I mean. She laughed. We played it on the monitor screen. We watched it back on that and then asked for a copy of it.” Bear insisted throughout he deleted the footage “straight away”.