Stephen Bear career

From Shipwrecked to winning Celeb Big Brother: A look inside Stephen Bear’s rise to fame

He released a book in 2017 about how to become the next reality TV sensation

Stephen Bear is currently on trial after being accused of sharing a sex tape of him and Love Island’s Georgia Harrison on OnlyFans. He has denied this. It has been reported that Bear earned just under £40,000 after allegedly posting a revenge porn video of Georgia Harrison on OnlyFans. Over the years Bear has been a constant face on our screens after his numerous reality TV stints and while the reality star isn’t on our screens as much, here is a look back on his career and his rise to fame:

He started out on reality TV in 2011

Stephen Bear first made his TV debut back in 2011 on the eighth season of Shipwrecked. Shipwrecked is a reality tv show where strangers are divided into “tribes” in an “ultimate popularity contest”. Bear was a contestant in 2011, alongside Andrew Tate’s brother, Tate. Bear didn’t win the show and left with two beads from his castmates. He later starred on MTV’s Ex on the Beach on seasons three and five. His ex-girlfriend, and Megan McKenna’s ex-best friend Connie Wiltshire appeared on the show.

Bear then won Celebrity Big Brother 2016

It was 2016 when Bear became a household name amongst reality TV lovers. He starred on the eighteenth series of Celebrity Big Brother which featured the likes of Ricky Norwood, Aubrey O’Day and Christopher Biggins. Despite being nobody’s favourite on the show, Bear went on to win at 26 years old.

Stephen Bear career

via Channel 5

He went on to star in four reality TV series after that

He hosted Just Tattoo of Us alongside his now ex-girlfriend Charlotte Crosby. The presented the show which saw couples, friends and family members go to the parlour and design a tattoo for one another. The show ran for five seasons from 2017 to 2020, with Scotty T taking over from presenting in 2018. Bear also starred on Celebs Go Dating, and three versions of the ITV reality competition series, The Challenge.

In 2017, he wrote his own book called Bear’s Necessities

Bear’s Necessities: A Simple Guide to Life Hardcover was published back in 2017. The book was all about how to become the next reality TV sensation. The blurb read: “Stop whatever it is you’re doing. Your life is about to change. Forever. So leave your school, college, uni or job and prepare for the world according to Bear.

Stephen Bear career

via Twitter @stephen_bear

“The School of Life has a new headmaster and Stephen Bear is going to teach you all you need to know to become the next reality TV sensation. Whether it’s how to wind people up, how or find yourself on the cover of Hello or OK Magazine, even how to land your own show, Bear’s Necessities has got it covered.”

The former CBB winner has an estimated net worth of £1 million

According to Lad Bible, Stephen Bear has an estimated net net worth of around £1 million, aso of 2021. This would have accumulated from his reality TV appearances as well as opportunities that would have stemmed from it.