This is how old the cast of Wednesday are in real life – and I’m shocked

Tyler is 28!!!

Here we are again – Netflix has released a teen drama where the ages of the cast are vastly different to the characters they portray, this time it’s with Wednesday. Wednesday follows our fav Wednesday Addams as she navigates life trying to fit in, or desperately trying not to, with the students of Nevermore. But, the actors who play them are definitely not of student age.

Some of the cast members are much older than the 16-year-olds they play, whilst there are also cast members who are much younger. Here are all the ages of the young cast of Wednesday on Netflix.

Jenna Ortega – Wednesday Addams

Age in real life: 20

The ages of the cast of Wednesday on Netflix

via Netflix

Netflix It girl Jenna Ortega plays Wednesday, who in the show is meant to be a 16-year-old Nevermore student. In real life, Jenna is 20 – she was born in September 2022.

Hunter Doohan – Tyler

Age in real life: 28

via Netflix

Hunter Doohan plays Tyler, who is a bit of a love interest for Wednesday – despite her claiming she doesn’t do emotion. In real life he is 28, and as he doesn’t go to the school in Wednesday, Tyler’s age isn’t known – but it’s believed to be between 16 and 19.

Moosa Mostafa – Eugene

Age in real life: 13

via Netflix

Mossa Mostafa, who plays Wednesday’s friend Eugene, is 13 in real life!!! He’s the youngest cast member in Wednesday, and was also in Nativity Rocks! and The Last Bus.

Emma Myers – Enid

Age in real life: 20

via Netflix

Emma Myers, who plays Enid, is also 20. She and Jenna Ortega are the same age in real life and their characters are both 16 in the show.

Joy Sunday – Bianca

Age in real life: 27

via Netflix

Joy Sunday plays Bianca – who is pretty much Wednesday’s nemesis at school. She’s a siren, and the most popular girl at school. In real life Joy is 27, and her character is 16.

Percy Hynes White – Xavier

Age in real life: 21

via Netflix

Percy Hynes White plays Xavier, who has an up and down relationship with Wednesday. In real life Percy is 21.

Georgie Farmer – Ajax

Age in real life: 20

via Netflix

Georgie Farmer plays Ajax, Enid’s school crush. He is 20, playing a 16-year-old student at Nevermore.

Naomi J. Ogawa – Yoko

Age in real life: 23

via Netflix

Naomi J. Ogawa is 23 in real life, and in Wednesday plays Yoko. Yoko is also a 16-year-old student at Nevermore, and one of the vampires.

Wednesday is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, quizzes, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.