kendall harry

Um, there’s a rumour Harry and Kendall are dating again – here’s all the evidence

Hendall hive rise up x

Sound the alarm, Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner might be dating again. Yup, after sources told Page Six that Harry and his girlfriend of two years Olivia Wilde were “taking a break”, it was suddenly announced that Kendall Jenner had quietly split from her boyfriend Devin Booker last month, too. Coincidence? TikTok doesn’t think so. 

Because Kendall and Harry (or Hendall as their hive calls them) have history. First they dated late in 2013 and split in the early months of 2014, before getting back together in 2015, followed by some serious snogging on a super yacht in St Barts on New Years Eve.

“They’re rekindling their old romance and Kendall’s so excited and happy about it,” a source told People at the time. “She’s always cared about Harry.” 

As late as September 2016, Kendall and Harry were still dating and very publicly went for dinners in LA together. “Kendall was beaming all night,” the source said of one meal they had at the West Hollywood restaurant Ysabel. “They’re trying to spend time together.” 

Apparently, it was Kendall’s runaway appearance in the Victoria’s Secret fashion show (the mother of all thirst traps) that initially made Harry reach out again: “All of his friends were saying how hot and amazing she looked,” an Us Weekly source claimed. 

And yes, Kendall and Harry might have split again in 2016 – but just ignore the romantic turbulence because stans think they’re going for third time lucky. And there are some serious signs that seem to prove it– first and foremost: kiss gate. 

Did Harry Styles blow a kiss at Kendall Jenner?

When Kendall went along to Harry’s LA show last week with Hailey Bieber and her sister Kylie, fans were convinced he blew her a kiss during Love Of My Life to get her attention. And, it wouldn’t be surprising if the song was about Kendall, as Harry previously ate cod sperm during a game on James Corden’s Late Late Show to avoid telling Kendall which of his lyrics were about her. With that dedication – it must be bad. 

So, are Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner getting back together? 

It is cuffing season after all. And if Harry and Kendall do get back together, it’s clear they already have Kendall’s family’s approval as Caitlyn Jenner previously confirmed she’d like to see them reunited: “I only met him one time at an event with Kendall and he seemed like a gentleman,” they said. “I hear he plays golf, that’s good.”

“Yeah, no, she always speaks very highly of him,” they told Capital Breakfast. “I think they did [have quite a good connection]…I don’t know what happened.”