I'm A Celebrity 2022 siblings

Meet the I’m A Celebrity 2022 cast’s siblings who’ll be meeting them at the end of the bridge

Owen’s siblings look exactly like him!

The I’m A Celebrity 2022 campmates have left true luxury to live in an Australian jungle for three weeks with no phones, gross food and most importantly, not being able to see their families. Some of the celebs in the jungle even have their family members manning their social media while they’re on the show and have been letting fans in on the gossip about their favourite celebrities. From lookalike brothers to supportive sisters, here are the siblings of the I’m A Celebrity 2022 contestants, rooting for them to be King or Queen of the Jungle:

Owen Warner

When Owen Warner first stepped into the jungle, the question everyone wanted to know is if he had a twin. Thankfully for Owen Warner fans he has two! Jake, who is a recording artist, is Owen’s older brother who Owen always shares his admiration for. Louie is the Owen’s younger brother is a model and they are as close as ever. Owen is also really close with his mum and even revealed he’d be communicating with his family with a cute gesture in the jungle. What a man!

Boy George

George Alan O’Dowd, more professionally known as Boy George, comes from a very big family and his sister has recently been voicing her support for her brother, telling The Sun that she and her mum were “supporting him all the way”. Boy George has four brothers and one sister, with Siobhan being the baby of the family, and George being the middle child. In the past, Boy George has said he loves his family “very much”.

Scarlette Douglas

Scarlette’s brother is actually Stuart Douglas, a retired English footballer. Throughout his career, he spent time on loan at Oxford United and Rushden and Diamonds before he was released at the end of the 2001-02 season, moving to Boston United in August 2002. In 2004, he left Boston to go to Findand to play for RoPS before he returned to the UK to play for Dagenham and Redbridge.

Scarlette and Stuart both star on Flipping Fast, alongside George Clarke. Flipping Fast is a property reality TV series where six teams have one year to become property entrepreneurs and are given the chance to compete against each other to see who can generate the largest profit within that timescale.

Charlene White

Charlene White’s sister, Carina, has been a vocal supporter of the Loose Women star while she has been in the jungle. Carina explained Charlene’s maternal role in the jungle and her cooking is Charlene’s “love language”. Carina shared with fans that Charlene became a “mother figure” to her and her siblings growing up following their mother’s death in 2002, when Carina was 17 and their brother was seven.

Chris Moyles

Chris Moyles has an older brother called Kieron. Kieron works as a promotions executive in London and is thought to have moved down there from Leeds. Kieron has stayed out of the public eye and hasn’t publicly spoken about his brother being on I’m A Celebrity 2022.

Jill Scott

Jill Scott has three siblings. One of Jill sister’s, Amanda Wilson, has spoken about her sister’s appearance on I’m A Celebrity 2022 and described it as “surreal”. “We’re used to seeing her on the telly but this is going to be another level. I don’t quite believe it. It’s crazy.”

Matt Hancock

Matt Hancock has two siblings, an older sister and brother. While in the jungle, Matt opened up about his sister’s traumatic brain injury from a horse riding accident. Back in 2017, Emily Gilruth was riding in the Badminton Horse Trials when she fell from her horse and was airlifted to Bristol’s Southmead Hospital. Matt revealed that she as in a coma and nearly died.

For all the latest I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.