A dive into all of the spooky Halloween costumes of Netflix’s biggest stars

The Riverdale girlies win Halloween every year

In Girl World, Halloween is the one day a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girls can say anything else about it. But in the Netflix world it’s when our favourite people ever dress up as other famous characters and leave us all in the chokehold.

This year we had the Riverdale girlies steal the show as usual but we also had some other strong contenders like Chrishell Stause dressing as her partner, G Flip. Here’s a rundown of the best Halloween costumes from our favourite Netflix stars.

Georgia Hassarati

Georgia was on season three of Too Hot To Handle and her Halloween costume lives up to the name of the show. She went as the world’s best looking astronaut and slayed it to the moon and back.

Cam Holmes

This year Cam toned things down and went for Ash Ketchum who is a Pokemon character.

via @camholmess on Instagram

Emily Miller

I guess Emily and Cam count as doing a couple’s costume considering the fact she went as Pikachu. She hasn’t actually posted a photo of her costume and the only evidence we have is from her Instagram story so you’ll just have to look at this photo.

via @emilyfayemiller on Instagram

Peter Vigilante

In true Peter Vigilante style he went as some sort of Greek God for Halloween taking full advantage of his abs.

via @petervigilante on Instagram

Nick and Vanessa Lachey

Umm, why am I crying? Forget couple’s costumes – it’s now all about family costumes.

Iyanna McNeely and Natalie Lee

These two went as Carter and Lee from Rush Hour 2, a Chief Inspector and LAPD detective who go to Hong Kong on holiday only to be met with a murder case. If you’re not familiar with this film then it’s fair to say you probably thought these two were just pretending to be businessmen or something.

Danielle Ruhl

In Love Is Blind, Danielle made no attempt to hide the fact she likes dressing up so Halloween is very fun time for her. This year she dressed up as Maleficent.

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Sarah Michelle Gellar from Do Revenge actually went as a student from Do Revenge for Halloween and she slayed it.

Camila Mendes, Lili Reinhart and Madelaine Petsch

These three always slay Halloween, this year they went as the Sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus and they looked so iconic.

Rebel Wilson

Rebel Wilson’s movie earlier this year wasn’t great but she made up for it this Halloween thanks to her iconic Barbie group photo.

Chrishell Stause and G Flip

Chrishell and G Flip actually won Halloween 2022 and I won’t hear any different. For Halloween this year the couple went as the other person and it was iconic.

Emma Hernan

Emma went as a lifeguard this year and she looked insane. Help me! I’m drowning!!

Madison Bailey

Madison Bailey from Outer Banks notoriously kills it at Halloween and this yeas was no different, her costume was Wonder Woman and she looked incredible.

Maitreyi Ramakrishnan

This year Maitreyi from Never Have I Ever went as the Energiser bunny and she looked so cool!!

Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa Hudgens went as a literal raven this year and stole the show.

For all the latest Netflix news, quizzes, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

Relate stories recommended by this writer:

• Here’s what the cast of The Good Nurse look like compared to the real life people

• These are the best Halloween 2022 costumes from all the Love Islanders

• A rundown of what Shake has been up to since he was the Love Is Blind season two villain