kylie jenner and travis scott

Right then, what exactly is going on with Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott?

All the cheating rumours, explained

You’ve been seeing the rumours all over your timeline – but you probably have no idea where they sprang from.

People are saying Kylie Jenner, who is allegedly pregnant with her third child, has been cheated on by Travis Scott, though he denies it. The pair have been together since 2017, and have two kids already.

The rumour hit Twitter just a few days ago, and now some people are treating it as genuine fact. To make matters worse, Khloe Kardashian is being dragged into it with her various baby names and turbulent history with Tristan Thompson. It’s simply too much to keep up with! So, here’s a brief breakdown of the rumours, and what’s actually going on between Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott:

Model Rojean Kar has alleged several times Travis cheated on Kylie with her

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by @yungsweetro

Rojean starred in one of Travis’ music videos, and, according to US Weekly, claims she spent Valentine’s Day with him. Not only this, but she posted publicly on social media that he “cheats on that bitch every night”.

Travis responded via Instagram stories, stating: “It’s a lot of weird shit going on. An uninvited person was sneaking photos on, what was supposed to be, a closed set while I was directing a video. I’m saying this for the last time. I don’t know this person. I’ve never been with this person. So please stop with the continuous cyber games and fictional storytelling.”

The social media personality then seemingly posted a retort on Instagram – captioning a photo with her with: “Tell her to be me for Halloween since she wants you to love her so bad.”

The internet blew this up, obviously

Despite Kylie’s silence and Travis’ definitive statement – Twitter simply won’t let it go. People have pretty much made up their minds that Travis cheated on Kylie, and there’s no telling them otherwise.

In fact, Twitter users have even memed Khloe Kardashian’s own experience with cheating, and the supposed Kris Jenner-manufactured baby name storyline which distracted everyone from Tristan Thompson’s alleged wrongdoings.

Will it come to anything? We’re just going to have to wait and see.