Ranked: The Love Is Blind season three couples who are most likely to say no at the altar

That’s if they even make it!!

We’ve all had a bit of time to sit down and take in the absolute chaos that was the first four episodes of Love Is Blind season three. Typically by this point we would have two or three couples we can see doing the whole stretch but unfortunately at this point I’m struggling to see any of them getting married. But let’s be hopeful and have faith in some of these truly awful and toxic relationships. Here’s a ranking of the Love Is Blind season three couples by how likely they are to give it a big, fat, stinking no at the altar – starting with the most likely of course.

6. Bartise and Nancy

via Netflix

Things were going so well up until Bartise saw Raven for the first time in episode four. In the first few episodes, Bartise and Nancy were the it-couple, sparks were flying and I had fireworks going off on my screen every time they were on it. But since all the couples met one another, things took a horrendous turn. Bartise literally said: “I loved seeing Raven for the first time. Raven is like the typical girl I would go after in the real world. She came down, she’s wearing tight clothes, I was like she’s a fucking smoke show. She’s hot as shit.” All he did was prove his immaturity after spending the first three episodes trying to show how mature he was for a 25-year-old. He disregarded Nancy’s feelings and you already know he will be the problem in their relationship. Nancy deserves better, dare I say, Nancy deserves Andrew.

5. SK and Raven

via Netflix

One of the main reasons why SK and Raven aren’t ranking higher is because I genuinely have to question whether they hate each other or not. Anytime we see Raven she’s mostly been speaking to Bartise in the pods or Bartise is talking about her with Nancy. SK and Raven have the least developed relationship and whilst that might be down to their lack of screen time together, we also can’t deny they fundamentally don’t match.

In the fourth episode, SK was talking about how he and Raven were sitting at different ends of the bed during their first night together. The spark is missing and they’re boring – end of!

4. Matt and Colleen

via Netflix

Matt and Colleen have the classic American couple aesthetic. The type that would throw a huge baby shower and the gender reveal would be done by Matt hitting a golf ball – it’s niche but true. As a couple they would have ranked higher if it wasn’t for the fact Matt literally screamed “I cannot marry this woman” in the preview. It was a big yikes and kind of a shame because they’re a decent match. That being said, Colleen did try it with both Brennon and Cole before settling with Matt so maybe she’s not as in love as she could be.

3. Cole and Zanab

via Netflix

Ugh, Cole and Zanab. I want to hate them and I feel like I should hate them but I can’t. They shouldn’t be in the top three purely because Cole said Zanab is physically nothing like he imagined she would be – savage, I know. Also it’s clear Cole fancies Colleen more than he does Zanab and I feel so bad for her. However, when they’re good, they’re good. His annoying and stupid personality compliments hers and their whole relationship has a Shayne and Natalie vibe to it. But obviously just the good parts of Shayne and Natalie.

2. Brennon and Alexa

via Netflix

I bet you’re questioning how the hell Brennon and Alexa made it so high and it’s all down to the lack of screen time. I truly have no real grasp on what they’re like as a couple because they’re barely shown to me. From what I have seen, they’re the least dramatic couple by far and I reckon they’ll coast their way to the altar. Hopefully the next few episodes show them getting along and bonding more, they’re cute but it’s coming across that Brennon fancies her way more than she fancies him.

1. Andrew and Nancy

Hear me out. Imagine (somehow through the power of god and shit men turning good), Nancy and Bartise make it to the altar. Then as someone asks: “Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace,” Andrew bursts in. He shouts to stop the wedding, approaches Natalie whilst putting eye drops in and claims his love for her. He is intensely sobbing but still manages to see through the hazy liquid of the eye drops and professes his love for her. I would pay money to see this.

Season three of Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.