Love Is Blind season three cast Instagram

A deep dive into the Love Is Blind season three cast Instagram accounts

Would you just look at those cowboys hats!!

Love Is Blind season three is here and already we are so obsessed with the new group of singles and their dramatic lives. So, naturally, one of the first things you’re going to do is go hunting for all the Instagrams of the season three cast of Love Is Blind. But there are a lot of them so to save you the time digging, here they are all in one place.

Here is a rundown of all the Instagram accounts belonging to the cast of season three of Love Is Blind, prepare yourself for the cowboy hats!

Colleen

Handle: @jellybeam.colleen

Colleen is a 26-year-old ballet dancer and digital PR strategist and her Instagram handle is my favourite thing ever. Given the fact she’s a ballet dancer, it’s safe to say you won’t find much else on her account rather than…ballet photos. But the coolest photo on her grid is this one where she’s wearing a cowboy hat – yeehaw!

Ashley Randermann

Handle: @dr.rander

Ashley is a 20-year-old chiropractor who is looking to find her “gentleman” of her dreams. Her Instagram is a complete and utter vibe. Her grid is full of vibrant posts with gorgeous colours!

Kalekia

Handle: @kaleek1908

Kalekia’s Instagram is full of photos of herself and the odd one with friends and to be honest, this is the exact energy I like.

Brannigan

Handle: @branni_boom1913

Brannigan is a 35-year-old critical care nurse but you wouldn’t get that vibe from her Instagram. She is constantly on holiday whether it’s in a hot desert or in Vegas – her life is wild.

Nancy

Handle: @thenancyrodriguez

Looking at her Instagram, it’s clear Nancy likes going out and fitness. She’s either in a bougie outfit or some really fun looking gym gear. The 32-year-old is a real estate investor and struck up a connection with Bartise in the pods.

Chelsey

Handle: @chelly_lately

Chelsey is a 27-year-old customer success manager and her Instagram account is dedicated to giving off vibes.

Charita

Handle: @thecharnicole

Charita is a makeup artist so her grid is full of people before and after getting their makeup done by her. She’s actually so talented and makes everyone look glam. I’m obsessed!

Valerie

Handle: @valerietruong

Valerie is a 35-year-old dermatologist and her Instagram is interesting, it’s not really like the others but it shows her having a fun life! She doesn’t have a certain aesthetic she sticks to and clearly loves her dogs given how much screen space they get on there.

Amanda

Handle: @a_j_peterson

Amanda is a 31-year-old stylist who likes to think out loud. Her grid is a vibe to be honest, a lot of dogs, blonde fun hair and sunsets.

Zanab

Handle: @zanabjaffrey

Zanab is a 32-year-old realtor and her Instagram grid is cool. In season three of Love Is Blind, Zanab has a connection with Cole after getting chatting in the pods but are they still together? Who knows because her Instagram has absolutely zero men on it -j’adore!

Raven

Handle: @pilatesbodyraven

29-year-old Raven is a pilates instructor and during her time on Love Is Blind she found a connection with SK. When she’s not posting about pilates she’s posting selfies and the vibe her Instagram gives off is so wholesome and nice.

Alexa

Handle: @alexaalfia

Alexa is ridiculously cool and her entire Instagram proves this. She’s constantly out for cocktails and she’s living the dream. Alexa and Brennon were the first couple to get engaged this season and he is a lucky guy!!

Jess

Handle: @random_life_of_jess

Jess probably has the most American Instagram handle of all time and what makes it even better is the fact she’s 30.

Loren

Handle: @lorenlangenbeck

36-year-old Loren is a medical device rep who loves concerts, hiking, yoga and travelling all of which are evident from her Instagram grid.

Kim

Handle: @thekimepidemic2

Kim is another 30-year-old with a fun Instagram handle and I’m quite obsessed with it. She has “#podsquad” in her bio which is a bit cringe but also what else do you expect??

Tony

Tony doesn’t have Instagram, classic! All the women do and the first guy on the list isn’t online. Anyway, he’s a 34-year-old medical sales rep and he says he is looking for a “team-mate.”

Dakota

Handle:@dakotaeasley

Dakota is an aerospace engineer and his Instagram tells me he is a big family guy as well as someone who enjoys travelling. He also owns an excellent range of cowboy hats.

Brennon

Handle: @brennonlemieux

Speaking of cowboys Brennon was the only one who turned up to the pods with a cowboy hat and I really respect him for that. His Instagram doesn’t have the cowboy vibe I thought it would but what it lacks in fun hats it makes up for in vibes.

Zach

Handle: @iamzachgordon

Zach finished med school back in January 2021 and since then he has been non-stop partying which I respect.

Dale

Handle: @i_am_dale89

Dale used to be in the navy!! That’s the first thing I get from looking at his Instagram, he shared a photo from 2009.

Simmer

Handle: @simmer_down_bajwa

Out of all the men on this show, I think Simmer has the best account. He knows how to take an aesthetic photo and how to make everything look cooooool.

Nash

Handle: @buehlern

Nash’s bio says he is a terrible golfer and also a trivia nerd. He also donates blood a lot and posts about it every time he goes, which I think is so nice.

Cole

Handle: @colebrennanbarnett

Not sure what there is to say about Cole other than he loves fishing. He has a lot of photos of him holding fish and it’s actually jokes. I feel like his entire Instagram grid would happily go onto his Tinder profile if he had the choice.

Anthony

Handle: @lascalea

Anthony is a 33-year-old attorney who is looking to try “something different.” Looking at his grid I can tell he is very much obsessed with his dog and his mates.

Matt

Handle: @matt_bolton24

Matt is a 28-year-old private charter sales executive who just came out of a 10-year relationship and is looking for someone to help him build something new.

Bartise

Handle: @bartiseb

Bartise already has the classic gold Love Is Blind cups on his grid and I really rate that from him. His grid is full of gym videos and selfies of him looking very cool.

SK

Handle: @sk4ever2

SK says he is looking for a “boss lady” and that’s the exact vibe his Instagram gives off too in a weird way.

Andrew

Handle: @a.curious.ape

Ah Andrew! The one with the eye drops, he says the key to his heart is constant snuggles which is sweet. His Instagram is full of wildlife photos that he has taken and they are seriously worth checking out.

DeVonté

Handle: @black_sparrow23

DeVonté’s Instagram is full of friends and good energy – it’s clear he really cherishes people close to him. Out of all the Love Is Blind season three cast Instagram accounts, DeVonté’s is probably full of his family and friends the most.

Julian

Handle: @jjt103

Okay so last up for Love Island season three cast Instagram accounts is Julian! Julian joined Love Is Blind with the hope of breaking his habit of “trying to date the most physically attractive girls who were inherently wrong for him.”

Love Is Blind season three is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.