Take our antisemitism on campus survey and help us uncover the scale of the problem at unis

The Tab is investigating what it’s really like for students right now

We want to uncover the full extent of antisemitism and discrimination at UK universities. We want to find out the experiences of readers like you and paint a picture of what it’s really like for students right now.

Figures from CST, a charity dedicated to fighting antisemitism, report there were 25 university-related antisemitic incidents in the first half of 2022. These were incidents where the victims or offenders were students or academics, or which involved student unions or other student bodies. Of these, eight took place on campus or university property, and almost half of all the university-related incidents took place online.

In The Tab’s survey, we won’t reveal individual data about people, and raw survey results will only be accessed by professional editors at The Tab HQ. All answers are anonymous, unless you choose to give us your contact details so we can follow up further – this is 100 per cent optional.

Taking our short survey now will help us uncover the full extent of antisemitism on campus at UK universities: