Paige and Jacques

Former Islander Paige Thorne says there has been ‘slight contact’ between her and Jacques

‘We’re just going to see where things go’

Former Love Island contestant Paige Thorne said there has been “slight contact” between her and fellow Islander Jacques O’Neill. Speaking on the Saving Grace podcast, Paige confirmed she has split from Adam Collard, whom she left the villa with, amidst cheating rumours and has since said she has spoken with Jacques. It was recently reported that Jacques was rumoured to be in a relationship with Norwegian influencer Isabel Raad.

When asked by Grace if she would ever get back with Jacques, Paige said: “There has been slight contact. No contact with the lips, but let’s not forget how this boy did me in Casa. You don’t get this again.”

Paige did admit the two did have “a vibe” in the villa together, but ultimately his poor behaviour while he was in Casa Amor caused their relationship to breakdown. “But we’re just going to see where things go. I am in zero rush to be with any other men because men are trash,” Paige added.

Paige and Jacques were coupled up in the villa together for the majority of their time on Love Island. However, Jacques later made the decision to leave the show and Paige began to get to know Adam Collard after he returned to Love Island as “the ultimate bombshell”. Paige and Adam have since broken up following a video going viral of him with his arms around another woman in a McDonald’s.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.